Commercial Motor Insurance

Secure your fleet and protect your business with our tailored Commercial Motor Insurance. From vans to trucks, we’ve got you covered with flexible options and competitive rates..

Get a free quote

Commercial Motor Insurance

Explore our Commercial Motor Insurance, providing customizable coverage for your business vehicles. Safeguard your fleet with comprehensive policies to ensure seamless operations.

Truck Insurance

Cover all your commercial trucks and ensure you’re protected with comprehensive insurance packages when things don’t go as planned.

Trailer on the road

Trailer/Trailer in Control Insurance

Protect both non-owned and owned trailers in your care from accidental damage. Our coverage offers peace of mind for every journey.

bus on the road

Bus insurance

We assist you with your bus insurance quote with access to the largest range of general and specialist bus insurance companies in Australia.

Why Choose Truck Insurance HQ?

Australia-wide coverage

Wherever you are in Australia, we’re here for you. Call 1300-815-344 for a quote, talk to our brokers, or use our online form

Trucking Experts

Our experienced brokers can help you choose the right insurance package. We adhere to tight rules and consistently provide the best service.

Your Reliable Partner

Help is available if you run into trouble. Our customer support team is here 365 days a year. We’ve got your back in every situation.


Provide us with a few essential business details, and within minutes, you’ll receive a personalised truck insurance quote tailored to your specific needs. Drive safely with Truck Insurance HQ – we’ve got you covered, no matter when or where you need us.

Get a quote now

Frequently Asked Questions

Commercial Motor Insurance

Covers up to 10 vehicles – ideal for self-employed clients and small to medium-sized businesses, such as electricians, real estate agents, landscape suppliers, traders and local delivery carriers.

Truck and Machinery insurance is very similar to car insurance in that there are two components involved: Comprehensive insurance and Third Party Insurance.
Comprehensive Insurance is insurance that covers damage done to your own insured truck or machinery and covers repairs caused by things that are unexpected such as faire, theft, collision or weather related events.
Third Party Insurance – This type of insurance covers damage to other people’s vehicles and property. If your truck or machinery is damaged at the same time or in the same event and the accident is your fault then it will not be covered for repairs.

Marine cargo insurance is also referred to as Carriers Insurance and covers the value of goods that are being transported.

  • Operational Radius

The radius in which the truck will operate or the straight line distance from the base of operations to the furthest destination.

  • Freight

What you carry in your truck impacts your premium. If for example you move general freight such as boxes and cartons this will be vastly different to refrigerated goods, livestock or dangerous goods.

  • Who Will Be Driving The Truck

When it comes to the person driving the truck we must know if the person is under 25 years of age and also, if they have been licensed to drive a truck for less than 2 years. You will also need to provide information on traffic infringements, loss of license or any criminal convictions.

If you have a fleet of trucks and you are using inexperienced prime mover drivers for example who are transporting dangerous goods, livestock or refrigerated items then the configuration of the trailer and the radius they are travelling is factored in to the quote.

  • Years of Experience

Similar to a No Claim Bonus when insuring your car, every year spent without accident a 10% no claim bonus up to a maximum of 50%.

Get ready to protect your business?

Get a quote, it’s free.