Concrete pumping requires transferring liquid form concrete through hoses and pipes. Concrete pumps include boom pumps, line pumps and stationary trailer line pumps.
Concrete pumping, like all sectors related to the building/construction industry, has not been without its share of accidents in the past. A snapped concrete pump boom could have devastating consequences. With the right insurance though, you can avoid financial losses from lawsuits and have peace of mind knowing you are covered 24/7.
Some of the benefits of concrete pump truck insurance include:
- Specialty coverage for reducing exposure to risks such as loss of income and valuation of replacement cost;
- Cover for accidental pollution;
- General liability, property insurance and workers’ compensation and equipment insurance;
- Risk management solutions for reducing insurance costs;
- Easy access to certificates of insurance;
- Cover from A rated insurance company.
When acquiring concrete pump truck insurance, you need to speak only with an insurer that provides effective business insurance solutions based on your industry. We know what’s on your mind and we have anticipated your needs from actual experience in your specific industry.
Accidents do happen. Always be covered over- the- road with your pump truck and at the work site. Make sure to have cover for accidental pollution and other types of risks. Speak to us at Truck Insurance HQ about concrete pump truck insurance today. Go online to request a quote or find out more from our experienced consultants by phoning 1300 815 344