5/5 - (1 vote)


Truck Fleet Insurance,

What is motor fleet insurance?

Motor fleet insurance is coverage for your collection of commercial vehicles. Whether you manage a few vehicles or an entire fleet, our motor fleet policies will serve as a more efficient and cost-effective way to protect your business’s trucks, cars, vans, and earthmoving/plant equipment.

Who needs fleet insurance?

If you work in any business where you have a group of commercial vehicles (5+) then fleet insurance is a great choice for you. We can save you up to 25-40% by insuring your business vehicles as a fleet instead of on individual policies.

Who can drive on fleet insurance?

Typically you need to be 25 years of age or older and licensed for more than 2 years to drive under a fleet insurance policy. When you opt for fleet insurance you are not only privy to better rates but increased flexibility and some unconventional allowances.
For example, say you have a fleet of 10 commercial vehicles, however, one of your drivers has a DUI – where they would usually suffer under an individual insurance policy, they would not under your fleet policy as you’re insuring 10 vehicles with them.

How many is a fleet of trucks?

Whilst most insurers will only deliver fleet insurance for businesses with 10-15+ motor vehicles, we can secure your fleet insurance for 5+ vehicles and tailor the policy to meet your business’s needs.

With access to over 170 insurers, we are your fleet insurance broker specialist.
Service comes first with us, and we’re dedicated to tailoring your fleet insurance to your business and your needs. We cover a wide range of fleet-related trades and risks and have a committed claims team ready to service

Call us on 1300 815 344 or click on the button below to get your FREE quote today!

get a free quote button


Quick Quote Form

Blog Feed

Bobcat Insurance Broker Guide

Bobcat Insurance Broker Guide

Do you own a skid loader or any high-powered engine machine? If you own one of these well-crafted products of Bobcat, a recognized manufacturer of compact equipment, you better safeguard your investment with a reliable Bobcat insurance policy. Below are some...

read more


In Australia, all registered vehicles must have compulsory third-party insurance. Here is why you need truck green slip insurance.  What is Green Slip Insurance? Truck Green Slip Insurance, also known as CTP (compulsory third party) or MAI (motor accident injuries)...

read more