Excavator Insurance | Plant & Machinery Insurance Specialist


Excavator Insurance, Truck Insurance, Truck Insurance Brokers, Truck Insurance QuotesAn excavator is used in construction for moving large objects. It has a base that sits on tracks. At the top of the base is a cabin that can turn from 180-360 degrees. The driver sits in the cabin to control the boom (articulated arm) with a bucket. The average bucket can be replaced with other special types of buckets or attachments such as stump grinder or rock breaker.

An excavator can usually be found in road construction and other job sites. They break up the ground, dig trenches and move earth as needed.

Construction sites are dangerous environments. With the use of excavators and other heavy equipment, an operator is exposed to different types of risks that could give rise to huge expenses from accident claims and other types of liabilities.

Insurance is important for all trucking and heavy equipment operators. Even as insurance premiums continue to rise, you should never compromise your cover for a few dollars worth of savings.

You can find more affordable Excavator Insurance solutions without sacrificing cover if you work with the right insurer in Australia. With our extensive experience in trucking insurance, we can provide you with tailored solutions for your insurance needs at the best price.

Find out more about truck insurance and other heavy equipment insurance solutions today from Australia’s leading insurance provider.

To see how cheap Excavator Insurance can be, request a quote HERE or give us a call on 1300 815 344 and experience the benefits of dealing with a specialist earthmoving insurance broker. 


    State *

    Message *

    Blog Feed

    How to Protect Your Goods in Transit

    How to Protect Your Goods in Transit

    When transporting goods from one location to another, protecting those goods whilst in transit makes good sense and here’s why. Goods in transit can be goods or merchandise that is being shipped by a seller to a purchaser, with the purchaser not yet having taken...

    read more