Rigid Truck Insurance | Truck Insurance HQ

Rigid Truck Insurance

Are you looking for insurance to protect your rigid truck and related business operations? Truck Insurance HQ can assist you in finding a Rigid Truck Insurance policy that fulfils all of your business needs. With access to the largest range of general and specialist rigid truck insurance companies in Australia, we can find comprehensive cover at competitive prices.

What is rigid truck insurance?

When you’re constantly on the road, it’s important to have adequate cover in place to help you get your business back up and running as quickly as possible. Rigid Truck Insurance can cover everything from light rigid trucks operated on a domestic licence through to heavy rigid vehicles with trailers.

Types of rigid trucks we can find insurance for include:

  • Trays
  • Tankers
  • Tautliners
  • Concrete agitators
  • Compactors
  • Pantecs 

We can assist in insuring your rigid truck regardless of what you use it for – whether it’s for trade, transport or private use, or if you want to be covered comprehensively or for third party only. 

In addition to insuring your vehicle we can also assist in insuring your rigid truck for downtime insurance to replace your income whilst your vehicle is off the road being repaired.

Do you want a quote?

To see how much you can save on your Rigid Truck Insurance, and the benefits of dealing with a truck insurance specialist, contact us on 1300 815 344 or request a quote online.



    State *

    Message *

    Blog Feed

    Concrete Pumping Insurance

    To understand concrete pump insurance, it is important to know what concrete pumping is all about and what insurance coverage can do for your business. Concrete pumping requires transferring liquid from concrete through hoses and pipes. There are different types of...

    read more
    Truck Green Slip Insurance

    Truck Green Slip Insurance

    In Australia, it’s mandatory for all registered vehicles to have compulsory third party insurance. What Is Truck Green Slip? Green slip insurance, also known as compulsory third party (CTP) insurance or motor accident injuries insurance, is a compulsory insurance...

    read more