Trailer in Control Insurance | Eveverything You Need To Know


Trailer In Control Insurance, Prime Mover Insurance, Rigid Truck Insurance, Truck InsuranceTrailer In Control Insurance, Is it essential?

It is mandatory to have trailer in control insurance.
The good news is most truck insurance policies include this type of cover as an extension of your already existing policy. On average you will generally be protected from $50,000 to $80,000 AUD.


What types of Trailer In Control coverage is available to me?

You can customize the level of cover you wish to receive for your trailer/non-owned trailer in control.

1 – Third Party Insurance Policy
This is the most popular form of coverage and protects you in the event of damaging someone else property, such as your non-owned trailer in control.

2 – Fully Comprehensive Insurance Policy
This level of cover will protect you from all the risks of operating a trailer in your control. Under most policies, you are protected from a variety of threats you could potentially face whilst on the road, including collision/accident, theft, fire, hail, vandalism and more.

Knowing what type of coverage you’re receiving for a trailer in your control could be the difference between an easy claims phone call or a complete nightmare.
Be sure to check your current policy to ensure you have the level of cover you need to best suit your needs.

If you think you deserve better cover at a more affordable price, give us a call on 1300 815 344 or get a free online quote here.

With access to over 170 insurers and over 11 years of industry experience, we know how to work magic and customize coverage for what you and your business need.


    State *

    Message *

    Blog Feed

    Concrete Pumping Insurance

    To understand concrete pump insurance, it is important to know what concrete pumping is all about and what insurance coverage can do for your business. Concrete pumping requires transferring liquid from concrete through hoses and pipes. There are different types of...

    read more
    Truck Green Slip Insurance

    Truck Green Slip Insurance

    In Australia, it’s mandatory for all registered vehicles to have compulsory third party insurance. What Is Truck Green Slip? Green slip insurance, also known as compulsory third party (CTP) insurance or motor accident injuries insurance, is a compulsory insurance...

    read more